June 23, 2020
We recently made some changes to our SurfEasy Mac OS application. All users who installed SurfEasy on Mac prior to June 19th, 2020 will receive this message and will be required to update SurfEasy to connect.
1. When you launch SurfEasy you will see the following message:
- Click on “Apply”.
- Select to Allow the updater to install.
- To allow SurfEasy to install, you may need to include you User name and Password.
Note: This will be the Password and User Name for your computer, NOT SurfEasy. If you are not the Admin on the computer, you may need to request the Admin to install the update for you or change your permission settings.
- After the update is installed the Version Number on your device will be: SurfEasy VPN 3.14.67
To view the version number:
- Select the gear icon at the top right
- Select "Help"
- Select "About"
- And you will see the following
5. The installation is complete, and you can now connect to the VPN.
If you are unable to install the update or cannot connect to the VPN, please contact our support team at Support@SurfEasy.com for assistance.