June 9, 2020
We recently made some changes to our SurfEasy Windows application. All users who installed SurfEasy on Windows prior to June 9th, 2020 will receive this message and will be required to update SurfEasy to connect.
1. When you launch SurfEasy you will see the following message:
- Click on “Apply”.
Note: If a password is requested at this time this will be the password for your computer, NOT SurfEasy. If you are not the Admin on the computer, you may need to request the Admin to install the update for you or change your permission settings.
- The new version will begin installing.
- After the update is installed the Version Number on your device will be: SurfEasy VPN 3.14.52
To view the version number:
- Select the gear icon at the top right
- Select "Help"
- Select "About"
- And you will see the following
5. The installation is complete and you can now connect to the VPN.
If you are unable to install the update or cannot connect to the VPN, please contact our support team at Support@SurfEasy.com for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.