As of SurfEasy Desktop version 3.12 Mac OS 10.10 and below will no longer be supported. However, if you are running a non supported version there is no need to worry! We also have another Mac app available from the App Store on your Mac computer! If you download this you will be able to remain protected on your Mac computer running version 10.10 or below.
Articles in this section
- How to find the SurfEasy VPN for Mac Troubleshooting Logs
- Getting started with SurfEasy VPN for Mac - New User
- Getting started with SurfEasy VPN for Mac - Existing User
- Getting started with SurfEasy VPN for Mac - In-store Activation Code
- I am getting an error message "Missing Driver"
- How do I use BitTorrent with SurfEasy?
- I am getting a "Session Timed Out" error message
- How to set SurfEasy to Launch At Startup
- I have recently upgraded to Ultra but "Torrent Optimized" is not appearing
- Uninstalling SurfEasy VPN for Mac