For iOS 8 and higher all you have to do is tap and hold the SurfEasy icon until an x appears on the icon's top left corner. Tap on the x and SurfEasy will be uninstalled.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new SurfEasy Profile not signed?
- When I go to Google or Youtube it is in Arabic or Japanese
- I have purchased my subscription through iTunes but it is not showing?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What is my Passcode?
- An app is showing my real location even though SurfEasy VPN is on. Am I protected?
- How do i completely remove SurfEasy VPN for my iOS7 device?
- How do i completely remove SurfEasy VPN for my iOS device?
- I am getting no internet connection when turning on SurfEasy
- I selected "SurfEasy On" in the VPN configuration but nothing is happening