For iOS 9 and higher all you have to do is tap and hold the SurfEasy icon until an x appears on the icon's top left corner. Tap on the x and SurfEasy will be uninstalled.
Articles in this section
- I have purchased my subscription through iTunes but it is not showing?
- How do I know I am protected?
- How do I completely remove SurfEasy VPN for my iOS device?
- How To Re-install Profile on iOS
- An app is showing my real location even though SurfEasy VPN is on. Am I protected?
- I am getting no internet connection when turning on SurfEasy
- Will SurfEasy VPN protect the device tethered to my iPad or iPhone?
- Accepting new Apple Subscription Charges
- What is my Passcode?
- How do I cancel my subscription?