STEP 1: Click on the Opera menu button and click on "Get extensions"
STEP 2: Enter "SurfEasy" into the search box and hit search
STEP 3: Click on SurfEasy Proxy and click on "Add to Opera"
STEP 4: Sign up for a SurfEasy account
OR if you have a SurfEasy VPN account already, scroll down and click "Already have an account?"
The app will show you a brief run down of what SurfEasy does for you
Here is a run down of the app window
- The ON/OFF button
- The amount of Data you can protect for 30 days (For free users only)
- The amount of Data used so far this cycle
- The region/country you are displaying to websites as (Optimized is your or the closest country we have available)
- The IP address which is displaying to websites (It is our servers IP)
- Click here to earn more free data (For free users only)
- Upgrade to our paid subscription to receive unlimited data protection on your browser and even on whole devices or computers.
- Menu button to check About SurfEasy, link to our support site and our Terms of Service