SurfEasy's recent update for iOS8 and higher will allow you to control the VPN in the app instead of going into Settings on your iPhone or iPad. If you don't follow the steps when you first updated, please follow them as layed out below.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new SurfEasy Profile not signed?
- When I go to Google or Youtube it is in Arabic or Japanese
- I have purchased my subscription through iTunes but it is not showing?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I completely remove SurfEasy VPN for my iOS device?
- What is my Passcode?
- How To Re-install Profile on iOS
- An app is showing my real location even though SurfEasy VPN is on. Am I protected?
- How do I completely remove SurfEasy VPN for my iOS7 device?
- How do I know I am protected?