SurfEasy IP addresses belong to our servers in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Brazil and are optimized to ensure the best possible Internet browsing experience. We will be expanding the SurfEasy Private Network to include IP addresses in other countries around the world.
Articles in this section
- Install SurfEasy software on Maverick or Yosemite
- Do I have unlimited data with my Private Browser (USB)?
- I plugged the Private Browser (USB) in and nothing happens.
- Will the Private Browser (USB) work on a mobile device?
- Can I use the Private Browser (USB) on multiple computers?
- Does SurfEasy require a software installation or setup?
- Does SurfEasy act as a password manager ?
- Where are the SurfEasy IP addresses located?
- Do I still need anti-virus software if I'm using the SurfEasy Private Browser?
- I'm getting a message "No Reachable Proxies"