Yes. While SurfEasy does protect your online privacy and security, it is not anti-virus protection software. SurfEasy encrypts everything in and out of the SurfEasy Private Browser and protects your identity by shielding your IP address from the websites you visit. We strongly recommend that you continue to use anti-virus software to protect your computer from viruses and malware.
Articles in this section
- Install SurfEasy software on Maverick or Yosemite
- Do I have unlimited data with my Private Browser (USB)?
- I plugged the Private Browser (USB) in and nothing happens.
- Will the Private Browser (USB) work on a mobile device?
- Can I use the Private Browser (USB) on multiple computers?
- Does SurfEasy require a software installation or setup?
- Does SurfEasy act as a password manager ?
- Where are the SurfEasy IP addresses located?
- Do I still need anti-virus software if I'm using the SurfEasy Private Browser?
- I'm getting a message "No Reachable Proxies"