No. Your SurfEasy Private Browser is password-protected so no one will be able to access your account or personal information.
Articles in this section
- Install SurfEasy software on Maverick or Yosemite
- Do I have unlimited data with my Private Browser (USB)?
- I plugged the Private Browser (USB) in and nothing happens.
- Will the Private Browser (USB) work on a mobile device?
- Can I use the Private Browser (USB) on multiple computers?
- Does SurfEasy require a software installation or setup?
- Does SurfEasy act as a password manager ?
- Where are the SurfEasy IP addresses located?
- Do I still need anti-virus software if I'm using the SurfEasy Private Browser?
- I'm getting a message "No Reachable Proxies"