Yes. SurfEasy is designed to be your portable, secure and private Internet browser. Since it runs off of the SurfEasy key, you can use it on any computer that meets the technical specifications and has a functioning USB port.
Articles in this section
- Install SurfEasy software on Maverick or Yosemite
- Do I have unlimited data with my Private Browser (USB)?
- I plugged the Private Browser (USB) in and nothing happens.
- Will the Private Browser (USB) work on a mobile device?
- Can I use the Private Browser (USB) on multiple computers?
- Does SurfEasy require a software installation or setup?
- Does SurfEasy act as a password manager ?
- Where are the SurfEasy IP addresses located?
- Do I still need anti-virus software if I'm using the SurfEasy Private Browser?
- I'm getting a message "No Reachable Proxies"