We have no plans to remove support for our previous Mac app at this time. The current version and all existing plans will continue to be fully supported and have the same service quality.
Articles in this section
- Sign out for Native Mac application
- Why does SurfEasy have two separate apps for Mac—one downloadable via the website, one downloadable only via the Mac App Store?
- Are there any differences between the two Mac apps?
- Is the Mac App Store version as secure the version that is downloadable from the SurfEasy website?
- Why do I see extra setup screens the first time I install and open the Mac App Store version?
- Why is there a free trial in the Mac App Store version but not in the SurfEasy website downloadable version?
- What is Tracker Blocker?
- What is WiFi Security?
- Is my version of Mac supported for the native app?
- Is torrenting allowed on the SurfEasy Mac App Store app?