Free trials are easily handled in the Mac App Store as this is directly connected with a user’s iTunes account. With our directly downloadable desktop app, we still offer a money-back guarantee, so you can ensure the service is right for you.
Articles in this section
- Sign out for Native Mac application
- Why does SurfEasy have two separate apps for Mac—one downloadable via the website, one downloadable only via the Mac App Store?
- Are there any differences between the two Mac apps?
- Is the Mac App Store version as secure the version that is downloadable from the SurfEasy website?
- Why do I see extra setup screens the first time I install and open the Mac App Store version?
- Why is there a free trial in the Mac App Store version but not in the SurfEasy website downloadable version?
- What is Tracker Blocker?
- What is WiFi Security?
- Is my version of Mac supported for the native app?
- Is torrenting allowed on the SurfEasy Mac App Store app?