Our Mac app is designed for users whose priority is full system integration and ease of use. It is our priority to ensure that our apps are available to our customers on all platforms, so our users are never left without real privacy protection. To this end, we are committed to making our apps available wherever possible, to make life easier for users. We have seen high user demand for an app store version of our Mac desktop app, so we have provided it. However, we are ensuring that the app is also downloadable in its previous location too.
Articles in this section
- Sign out for Native Mac application
- Why does SurfEasy have two separate apps for Mac—one downloadable via the website, one downloadable only via the Mac App Store?
- Are there any differences between the two Mac apps?
- Is the Mac App Store version as secure the version that is downloadable from the SurfEasy website?
- Why do I see extra setup screens the first time I install and open the Mac App Store version?
- Why is there a free trial in the Mac App Store version but not in the SurfEasy website downloadable version?
- What is Tracker Blocker?
- What is WiFi Security?
- Is my version of Mac supported for the native app?
- Is torrenting allowed on the SurfEasy Mac App Store app?